Pediatric Care of Lansing is a Platinum Sponsor for the Lansing Baby Fair!
Pediatric Care of Lansing was established in 1955 and currently we have 5 board certified pediatricians. Those pediatricians include:
- Homing Yian, M.D., F.A.A.P., 1972
- David Lipsitz, M.D., F.A.A.P., 1981
- Melissa Long, D.O., F.A.A.P., 2004
- Cori Hemming, M.D., F.A.A.P., 2011
- Melissa Benbow, M.D., F.A.A.P., 2011
We see newborns and hospital admissions at E.W. Sparrow Hospital. Same day appointments are always available for sick patients and our practice welcomes newborns to patients 21 years of age.
The examination schedule for newborns is:
- 2 – 3 days after discharge
- 1 month
- 2 month
- 4 month
- 6 month
- 9 month
- 12, 15, 18, 24 and at 30 months.
- After the above schedule physical exams are yearly.
Our office hours are:
- 9am – 6pm Monday thru Friday
- 9am – 1pm Saturday for urgent medical care.
- Physician available by phone after office hours and on weekends.
We do care for ADD/ADHD, asthma, skin care (acne, eczema, warts), minor lacerations and injuries, sports injuries and general childhood illness and issues.
We have recently relocated to a spacious new office at 307 West Lake Lansing Road, East Lansing.
It is centrally located between Lansing and East Lansing, east of US 127 and just north of MSU campus with easy parking and access.
We look forward to expertly caring for your child. If you would like to meet prior to your baby’s delivery give us a call at:
517-487-4480 to schedule a “MEET & GREET” appointment and we will be glad to answer any questions you may have.